You are allowed to use Sehetna website and application in the following cases;
- Compliance with the terms and conditions.
- Giving accurate and complete information when creating a user account.
- Acknowledgment that you are solely responsible for using the application when logging into Sehetna.
- Not to collect any personal information for commercial purposes, including full name, address, and e-mail.
- Acknowledgement that you are solely responsible for providing your own content, including chats, profile information, links, images, other content, and the like.
- Grant each user of Sehetna, whether using Sehetna website or App or any application developed by a third party, a non-exclusive license to access your Submissions through Sehetna, use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display and perform such requests as authorized by the Website. Sehetna application and under the terms of this service.
- You will not submit copyrighted material or otherwise expose third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secrets, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the legal permission of the rightful owner to submit such material for healing.
- Confirm that we have the right to determine if any of your entries are appropriate and compliant with our Terms of Service, also we have the right to remove any or all of them, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
Your Account on Sehetna
You will need to register by creating an account with us, and when you create an account or profile in Sehetana website or application, you agree to provide the registration information accurately and completely, and you will update that information if necessary, and accessibility to the application is not authorized by any person or other party by using your registration information; you are the only responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
After your registration, with your phone number or email (User ID). As for individuals and entities who access the application or use the Services and whose accounts have been suspended by Sehetana, they are not allowed to register for an account, and you may not allow any of these People using your account on your behalf.
Sehetana application relies on user IDs to determine whether users of the application are allowed to do so. If someone accesses the website or application using your user ID, which you already created earlier, we will rely on that user ID, and we will assume that it is really you or your representative to use the website or application, so you are solely responsible for any access to the Website / Application or use of the Service by anyone using your username, so please notify us immediately if you become aware that your username is being used without authorization.
Rules for Information and Other Content
When you use the website or Application, you can obtain the right to access various types of information and materials, which we call “Content.” The content also includes information and materials published on the website / Application by you, and thus you agree not to modify the content posted by others, and also agree not to publish or use any Content in any way that violates market laws, including, without limitation, the following:
- Violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Violate the privacy, publicity or any rights of third parties.
- Anything that is unlawful, defamatory, racially discriminatory, libelous, pornographic, immoral, abusive, threatening, harassing, or encourages conduct that would be considered a crime, give rise to civil liability, violate regulations, or is otherwise inappropriate as it determines Heal at his discretion.
- Everything that is false or inaccurate.
- Everything that could harm our company, parent company, sister companies, institutions, affiliates, advertisers, or other parties.
Purchase order confirmation
All requests received will be confirmed and accepted via Sehetna Apps, website or our social media platforms.
Modifications and cancellations
We can accept modifications to orders by phone, website or app, unless the order has not been processed or shipped yet. We will ensure that the request is subject to modification as possible. Under any circumstance, when a sufficient quantity of the required product is not available, we will endeavor to inform you in a timely manner.
Sehetna is happy to serve you all days of the week, taking in your consideration the cost of the delivery service may vary from area to another.
Payment is made in cash upon receipt, by banking cards.
User Feedback and comments
Sehetna encourages users on the platforms to provide feedback or rating after purchase and delivery have been completed.
You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including but not limited to making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture, or any offensive or inappropriate comments.
You also agree not to post Comments in order to solicit sales outside the Platform and not to display anyone’s contact information in any Comments.
Sehetna reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Platforms.
If any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Sehetna with respect to the subject matter herein.
Orders canceled by the customer:
If you decide not to complete the order, just contact us to cancel your order and we will refund any amounts paid in the case of online payment.
- But if you want to return a product after receiving it, it cannot be returned unless it does not conform to the specifications, and the Sehetna platform does not support the replacement of the product with another, according to the policies for exchange and return.
- In the event that the product does not conform to the specifications, the product will be returned with the customer incurring shipping costs in the event of a return, and the returned amount will be paid in the same way that he paid
- In case of return, customer can request promocode discount with the value of the order, and he can use it later in his next purchasing order, not with cash on hand.
Refunds are made in accordance with the pharmacy’s policies, according to the following items:
- Returns and exchanges are made within 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- Refunds or exchanges are made by presenting the purchase invoice.
- The barcode affixed to each product must be preserved.
- All products and preparations must be in a sound external and internal condition that allows for resale.
- In order to preserve the quality of the product and for the sake of the patient’s health, health care tools and refrigerator items are kept from 2 to 8 degrees Celsius and are not replaced or returned and are not subjected to the previous terms.
- Products subject to offers can only be exchanged during the offer activity period.
You must comply with these Terms, any policies referenced on the Site and any laws, regulations, rules, licenses or restrictions approved by Sehetna.
Internet technology and applicable laws, rules and regulations change frequently. Accordingly, Sehetna reserves the right to make changes to these terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of any new or modified provision of these Terms that may be posted on the Site. We will post the revised terms on this page and indicate at the top of the page the last date of revision of these terms